Personal Space Differences

June 2, 2018
TESOL 103
LESSON 6

"Personal space is sacred."

who does not like privacy? 

"Hey buddy... did you realize you're sitting in my seat." 
 I, personally, really like privacy; that does not mean that I do not like to share...

At church, almost every member has a place where they feel more comfortable, some families in my ward seem to have their own spaces/seats; every time they come to church, at the sacrament meeting they choose the same places, and the nicest thing is that no one else will sit in their seats. 

I really enjoyed learning about Zone Distances because it will help me a lot in my professional life. 
I understand that some people like larger spaces than others which is normal, but it can be dangerous for a disciple of Jesus Christ because those around us may think that we need more personal space because we pretend to be superior and so on. 

I ignored those things. Now I am going to pay more attention to as many paradigms as possible in order to cope well with the different parts of the world.

As an EFL teacher, I should teach my students that we all need privacy but at the same time, they should know that some people need a larger space...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference in Manners

Response to “Is The Great American Teacher Dead?"